Have you ever visited Mexico? The country which is located on the North America. Mexico is one of the largest country in America. Mexico offers a lot of fabulous attractions for the tourist. Many people are interesting to see the museum, garden, restaurants and any other places here. Those tourist attractions are crowded especially during the holiday. There are some tips for traveling to Mexico that we are going to discuss.
Before you have a holiday or vacation, it is better to prepare about the documents and goods that you need to bring. They will be a must thing that you have to bring on your holiday. Here, there are some preparations that you should prepare before your trip.
1. You have to prepare the important documents, such as: passport, visa(if needed), identity card, and any other important documents. It is better if you make the soft copy and save it in your email. So, you will not feel to worry if they are lost during your vacation. You still have a softcopy document that you can use officially.
2. Credit card is the good convenient during your vacation. You can take and access the money during your trip. However, you have to be careful in bringing this card because if it lost you cannot take anything there. Moreover, prepare extra cash money is a must to anticipate the losing card.
Safety trip tips in Mexico
We hope that you can follow the advices about the safety trip in Mexico.
1. You have to concern about the safety if you travel to Mexico. This place is so crowded full of citizens and tourist. The rate of criminal cases is so high in this country. It is better to keep the valuable things such as cash money and your personal identification in a safe place. Then, if you have to take the public transportation. You have to be more careful in bringing your bag and pocket. Don’t let yourself be the target for the pickpocket.
2. There are some recommended public transportations in Mexico. You can use metro, taxi and buses there. If you want to take the cheaper transportation to take a look at around Mexico, it is better to choose Metro. What is Metro? It is a kind of train but it is operated by Metro system. There is around 11 lines which are available in this city. Bus is also cheaper transportation in this city. You only need to spend few money to take the bus which can offer all city routes.
3. Smoking is really prohibited in Mexico, especially in some public places, such as: shop, restaurant, and club. It is better to follow the rules of the country. Then, it is a good idea to ask the people whether we can light up the cigarette or not. So, you will not make a mistake in this city.
So, there are some tips that you have to make before leaving your city and you have to see and remember about the tips for travelling to Mexico above.